The first day of school....
Excitement in the air, it's the big day for the girls and they are VERY excited!!!
When it was time for Kimber to go to Kindergarten, she thought it was called "Kimber"garten. So that is what the girls called it for awhile. Now that Kelsey is going into Kindergarten, we call it "Kelsey"garten! I can't believe my little girl is in Kindergarten, where has all the time gone!
Is Kimber really old enough to go to second grade? I can't believe she's in the second grade!
Khloe and I followed the bus to school (a tradition we do when our kids go to Kindergarten)! So we got to meet Kelsey at school and wish her luck on her very first day of big girl school! Khloe thought she should go to school too, so she carried her backpack around the house all day. She was so upset that she couldn't stay at school, she cried the whole way to the car! (Mommy got her a yummy cookie on the way home... don't know if it makes up for not getting to go to school, but Khloe loved it!)
Upon arrival at home, Kimber and Kelsey both reported that they had a GREAT day and that they love their teachers! Whew!!!
Then we went for ice cream to celebrate!










5 comments:
How cute!
Goodness!! You have been a busy little writer! I haven't been keeping up on my blogs very well and I come over to yours and wow! There is a whole novel! I love it... you guys have a super summer and the girls are adorable going off to school! I can't believe how big they are. I love you guys!
kindergarten!!! Already??? Wow.
So cute...love the pink outfits! Oh the fun & excitement of a new school year! Sometimes I wish I were back in Kindergarten :)
I love that your girls are such posers. They are not camera shy at all. Too cute. That is so funny that you follow the bus to school.
Post a Comment