Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wow, where has the time gone?

I know it's been forever since I've written...life sure changes with a baby in the house. We are all doing well and the girls are all excelling! I am amazed everyday at how much my girls are growing and learning! I am truly blessed to have such little beauties in my life!

Craig's work is getting busier and busier, so we are seeing less and less of him. But we are having fun planning a family vacation this year and all the fun things we want to do!

Kimber and Kelsey are taking piano and doing so well at it! I just love hearing the piano being played (even when they aren't practicing). The girls are truly talented and I am so grateful for that!

Life is good, life is busy, most of all my life is blessed!

No comments: