Yesterday, Craig, the girls and I went on a hike at the Indian Painted Rocks. This was the first hike we've been on in who knows how long. Just to put it in perspective, Kelsey (almost 5 years old) asked "What is a hike?". Now that's sad... Then she kept calling it a hunt! It's not like we don't get out much, but this was an "official" hike. The girls loved exploring on the trail and looking at all the nature around us. They loved that the river was right next to the trail. Khloe was so enthralled by hearing the frogs that every time she heard one, she would stop on the trail, squat down and say "ribbit" and then try to hop! Next we went to my in-laws new property and had a picnic dinner. There were about 5 or 6 deer about 300 yards from us! We loved watching them while we ate, the girls even got to share their dinner with them, from a distance...we placed their apples under a tree and left them for the deer to eat. The weather was so beautiful yesterday and the whole experience was great! We love having our "family date nights".
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I tried to post a comment a few days ago and for some reason blogger was not working...so I will try this again.
What a fun weekend you guys had! And I love the pictures you have added and the slide show!!! You are a quick study. I feel good to be your mentor when it comes to designing your blog....and I too am glad that you started up a blog. I think this is why I don't scrapbook as much anymore....because it is kind of like a journal in a way and I find it very rewarding writing about the things I find important.
Glad you are enjoying it so much too.
Hey! I love the pictures and Diner with the Deer sounds so great... BUT I keep checking back to see what else the Bergamnn family has been up to and NOTHING! So come on... POST POST POST! love ya! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment