Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day for me...


I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Craig made me breakfast, a wonderful treat! The girls made me some cool presents. Kimber made me a basket weave heart art project and Kelsey made me a magnet. Khloe gave me lots of hugs and kisses. They also got me some great presents... slippers, flowers, candy, homemade cookies, a candle and a cross stitch.
Kimber and Kelsey filled out some questions about mom, answered according to them...
Some of Kimber's were...
"My mom is 47 years old and weighs 47 pounds."
"My mom's favorite food is everything."
"I like it when Mom cooks me PB and J."
"My mom likes to cuddle with me."
Kelsey's were...
"My mom is 5 1/2 years old."
"When my mom is mad she says I have to clean up."
"My mom is the prettiest when she takes me to the store."
"My mom always says I am beautiful."
I just have to say I LOVE MY GIRLS! They are so creative and fun! I am one lucky mom!!!

3 comments:

sara said...

I love that you are only 5 1/2 years old and weigh 47 pounds!!

Uberly Ewe said...

That is just soooo cute! I am glad you had such a great Mother's Day!
I will try and call you tomorrow and see if we can come by to visit this week.

Mom2AB said...

What a lucky lucky mom you are! I am so glad you had a fabulous Mother's Day!!