Friday, May 16, 2008
Mortuary School Here We Come!
Hey, just wanted to share with you all... Craig got accepted to Mortuary School! His classes start in August and it's a year program. It's based out of Colorado, but he takes all his classes on-line. He has to take 5 classes a semester and has to go to Colorado for practicle (hands-on) work twice throughout the year. So by next Summer, Craig should be a fully licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer! I am so proud of him and so excited to see him achieve his goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Tami!
That's great news for your family!
WOW! That is so great! I bet this feels like the home stretch to a very long road trip! Is he done with all the pre-req stuff then? xoxoxo
Congrats!!!! I know this has been a long journey to get this far. Hope the next year goes by quickly so that the reward comes fast.
Post a Comment