Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kelsey's 5th Birthday!







We had a Birthday Party for Kelsey at Chuck E. Cheeses. It was a lot of fun! The kids I babysit, Grady and Claire, came and so did our neighbor Rebekah. Kelsey had so much fun at her official first friend birthday party. She loves Chuck E. Cheeses and always wants to go there for her birthday. She didn't want a picture with Chuck E. Cheese though, she claimed his head was too big and scarey! We got her a princess cake and she got tons of princess presents. Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Cody, Grandma WA and Grandpa WA stopped by too. I think Kelsey really enjoyed herself and felt like a real princess all day!

2 comments:

Patsfield Family Photos said...

I feel so bad that we didn't make it. Jared had test after school. Looks like you had fun without us anyway!

Uberly Ewe said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!!!!! Wow 5 years old! Time just flies! I think she was 18 months the first time we meet Tami at that Adoption Confrence through FSA-LDS???