Kimber riding at the parade...
Kelsey riding at the parade...
The Sea Doo at the Lake
Khloe at the lake...
Watching Fire Works....
We had a fun filled day, starting with our neighborhood parade (actually it's our old neighborhood, but we go back and participate). Then we went to lunch to our favorite breakfast place, then headed out to the lake to ride the Sea Doo and play in the water. We came home for dinner, pizza! Then headed out to Deer Park to watch the 10 minute firework show...we figured that the city's budget got cut so they took it out on the firework show?! (I don't remember it ever being quite so short...) But it was ok with Khloe who was basically freaking out from all the noise! Before we got home all three beauties were asleep, which made for a nice rest of the night for mom and dad!










6 comments:
what fun pictures! I am glad that you guys had such a fun 4th of July! Bryan was saying that the fireworks everywhere seemed very short this year.
Sounds like you guys had a fun filled day! And woohoo on the girlies going to bed early!
Looks like fun! I love the water, but don't get to it nearly as often as I like, especially in my desert home! By the way, Cammy says hello!
Hi, Tami. Im glad you found my blog. Your girls are so cute. Im lucky I get to have 3 girls too, its the best. Sorry for not commenting often. You'll learn Im very bad at it. Congrats on everything!
I can't believe how big your girls are. I am excited you blog so I can keep track of you. Send me your email at mandylarsen@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog.
Hey you!!! I have nominated your blog for an award! Check out my blog for how to except it.
http://brenda-bryan.blogspot.com/2008/07/award.html
Post a Comment