Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Have fun!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I have TOO many! Most of which I couldn't even share on here! ;-) j/k.
I remember having a girls night out togehter before I got Bug placed with us. We went to Applebees and ate yummy food and talked and talked for hours. We have so many things in common that it was like we were twins. It was cool to find a friend who was going through adoption and I could ask questions too.
I also remember the day we had planned to do scrapbooking but I had to call you and tell you that we got placed with a baby boy and he was still at the hospital. You came with me that evening and helped me feed him. You had to tell me that we had to go because it was almost 11pm and I couldn't get myself to leave. I wanted to stay forever.
Thanks for being such a good friend.
Post a Comment