We sent Kimber off on an airplane all by herself to go visit Grami and Papa John. I can't believe my baby is old enough to do this by herself! She said she had fun on the flight, she liked looking out the window and seeing how small everything was. She didn't partake of the "free snacks" because mommy packed her a bunch in her backpack, but she did get some soda! My mom called to let us know she arrived safely. So far, she's being a gem, (time will tell). Her 2 week trip may turn into something much shorter... but I have faith that she will keep being a gem. Mom and John have so many fun things planned for her.
But you know what, I already miss her!










2 comments:
How old is she now? I remember when I took my first trip by myself on a plane to Texas. I thought I was so mature. I bet your mom is having a blast with her.
I can't wait to see her!! And by the way, LOVE the song on your blog! ;-) LOVE YOU much!!
Post a Comment