~cousins~
Kimber is having a blast in California! She has gotten to go to Disneyland, the beach, Uncle Carl's pool, San Diego, Ty's pool and on lots of errands with Grami and Papa John! She is a little "surf girl", cuz Papa John got her a boogie board and she can ride the waves now! She is having so much fun and I am so glad that she has this opportunity to make some great memories with her grandparents, and cousins too. She comes home in 4 days and I can't wait! I miss her tons!











2 comments:
Wow I can not believe how old Kylie is. That is good she is having so much fun. Now she is going to want to move back to Cali.
Glad she is having such a good time. And good to know you miss her too. :) She will feel the love when she gets home. I always loved coming home from spending time with my Grandparents for the summers too.
Post a Comment