Wednesday, August 27, 2008

End of Summer Fun...

Chuck E. Cheese
(front row) Grady, Claire, Kimber
(back row) Kelsey, Khloe
For the end of summer, I wanted to take the kids somewhere fun. I babysit Grady and Claire, and have been since they were both 3 years old, now they are 5 and starting Kindergarten this school year. After this week, I won't be babysitting Claire anymore because she goes to a different school, but I still get to babysit Grady, (cuz he goes to the same school as Kelsey). So this was a sort of
'End of Summer/Babysitting Party'. Kelsey, Khloe, Kimber, Claire & Grady
(My kids...)
Khloe loves to ride the horses...

Kesley, turning the hands of time!

Kimber in the air...

We stayed for hours and everyone had tons of fun! (Even mom had fun!) I'm sure going to miss my Claire-bear!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Holy cow you got a whole bunch of stuff on there at once. Busy family. You are such a good mom. I varely have the energy to do what I have to these days. Good thing my oldest two start preschool next week.

Anonymous said...

The girls are so adorable! How fun! Have a great week. Love you guys!
Heidi