I had a great birthday with my girls!
Craig had to work ALL day, I mean ALL day! So the girls and I spent the day together.
We went to dinner and a movie and had a great time!
You may ask, "How old is Tami?" Well, according to Kimber I am 28! How did she come to that figure? Well let me explain. She asked me how old I was turning and naturally I told her the truth, 29. She then proceeded to tell me I was wrong because we share the same number,
since she is turning 8 this next week, then that means I am turning 28.
She told me this with such surety and conviction, I couldn't correct her.
So I'll take it! I'm 28! LOL










1 comment:
Happy Birthday Girlie!!!
Love the cake! I am glad that you had a good birthday. I hope that we can get together here again soon. Need much needed adult conversation!
Post a Comment