Ok, so I have a new found respect for teachers...
Every year the girl's school does a Halloween parade,
so Kelsey and I went in the morning to see Kimber in her parade, then
I volunteered to help in Kimber's class in the morning for her Halloween party.
I helped the kids make 3 D pumpkins.
Had lots of fun, took Kelsey with me, she was a great little helper.
Then, went home, picked up Khloe from the sitter and took her with me
to help in Kelsey's class in the afternoon for her Halloween party.
Khloe and I watched Kelsey in her parade with all the afternoon Kindergarten kids
visiting the other classes in school and showing off their costumes.
I got to help with the candy corn drop which was lots of fun and
funny to see the kids try to make the candy corn land in the jar!
Khloe had fun traveling around the class and sampling all the candy and cookies!
By the time I got home, I was exhausted! I totally fell asleep on the couch and missed getting the girls from the bus stop. Thankgoodness they are big enough to walk up the street together!










No comments:
Post a Comment