Friday, July 24, 2009
32 weeks and counting....
Just a quick update on my pregnancy... we have made it to the 32 week mark! This is 2 weeks longer than I ever made it with Khloe. All is going well, I am tired and cranky, but can't decide if that's from the pregnancy or just me. :o) I still get my weekly progesterone shots and now I get to go to the doctor weekly to check in as well. The doctor is thinking he might deliver our baby early if she gets too big. He doesn't want to let her get bigger than 10 lbs. I have gestational diabetes and am taking medication for it, as well as watching my diet, and checking my blood sugar levels 4 times a day. But I know this will all be worth it, when baby K comes into our world... We are all still very excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Glad that everything is going well for you and the babe. I need to catch up with you! Love ya!
Post a Comment