Yesterday we had to put our beloved Sadie to sleep. She was very sick and experiencing kidney failure. She was a GREAT dog! Craig and I had her for over 10 years. The girls have only lived with Sadie, for she came first. Sadie was a great companion to our family and the girls couldn't get enough of her... she was actually like a sister to them. They played dress up with her, shared their food with her and would lie down on the floor with her. We all miss her so much. Kimber was sad because Sadie wasn't going to be able to play with the new baby...I just explained to her that Sadie was playing with the baby up in heaven before our little one comes to earth. She liked that idea and so do I! We love you Sadie and know that you are in heaven now waiting for us. Have fun! Lots from all of us!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Goodbye Sadie...
Yesterday we had to put our beloved Sadie to sleep. She was very sick and experiencing kidney failure. She was a GREAT dog! Craig and I had her for over 10 years. The girls have only lived with Sadie, for she came first. Sadie was a great companion to our family and the girls couldn't get enough of her... she was actually like a sister to them. They played dress up with her, shared their food with her and would lie down on the floor with her. We all miss her so much. Kimber was sad because Sadie wasn't going to be able to play with the new baby...I just explained to her that Sadie was playing with the baby up in heaven before our little one comes to earth. She liked that idea and so do I! We love you Sadie and know that you are in heaven now waiting for us. Have fun! Lots from all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Again I am very sorry for your loss. I understand how you guys are feeling. I think that is a beautiful thought that Sadie is with Baby K right now. You are so good with your girls and how they are feeling.
{hugs}
Post a Comment