Where to start... Life is still trecking along for the Bergmann family! The girls get out of school this week and are totally excited for summer. Although Kelsey can't wait to be in first grade! Craig is working full time and doing his internship in Newport all summer. He works every Saturday up there and will work 2 full weeks out of the summer to make sure he gets all his hours in. Tami is getting fatter everyday, meaning the baby is getting bigger. All is going well with the pregnancy, thankgoodness! Although my doctor put me on "moderate" bedrest... whatever that means... He said to try and stay off my feet as much as possible to help prevent a premature labor. I laughed when he told me this. My response was, I have 3 active little girls and a husband who works 12 - 15 hours a day, six days a week. But I do try and stay off my feet every chance I get.
Just over a week ago, Khloe was admitted to the hospital with a very bad staff infection in her foot. Scared mom and dad half to death, but IV antibiotics took care of her owie! She is healing great and it never truly affected her personality. In fact, she was running around her hospital room the whole time she was there!
We are all excited for summer, to relax and play. The girls are so great about playing in the yard and with the neighborhood kids. They just love to be outside and they look out for one another, which makes it easier on mom. Life is good and we are enjoying it!










3 comments:
Poor little Khloe that was like the saddest thing ever. I'm glad she is ok.
Bug wanted to say he is excited about the girls coming over to play tomorrow. He can't wait! I am glad for an update.
Hi Tami,
I know it's a little late,we are so glad Khloe is okay. We miss you guys. Take care of yourself. I thought we were going to make it up there for summer, but it looks like Daniel is just too busy trying to get all of his paperwork together for commissioning to officer. Hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon. Love you all.
Post a Comment