Wednesday, April 8, 2009

1 little, 2 little, 3 little, 4 little Bergmann girls...

Found out yesterday that our little one is a GIRL! Mom and dad are excited, we know girls! Kimber wanted a brother, but we know she will love this one too! Kelsey and Khloe are just excited to be big sisters!

So we are looking for any "K" names... Please feel free to share any you might have. We have to carry on the tradition, ya know!

4 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Congrats! I like the name Kaitlin.

Gayle said...

Yay for girls!!
As you know I have lots of experience with K names! :)
I know you'll find one you love and that the girls will love as well.
Miss you!

Georges said...

SO fun! K names? Well, there's Kaylee, Kylie, Kara, so many possibilities. It seem to me that there is quite an amount of K names for little girls...good luck :)

Uberly Ewe said...

Yeah!!!!
I am happy for you!
How about Karlee?