Saturday, March 7, 2009

Number 4 is on the way....

Well, I've made it over the 3 month mark and am happy to say that we are having baby number 4 in September! We are really excited, especially the girls! Can't believe it, I feel so old! But luckily my kids are still small and they keep me young! We feel truly blessed, who would've thought...we'd have another miracle!

5 comments:

Gayle said...

Tami,
I'm so happy for you and Craig!! Wish I lived closer to help you out! Love, Gayle

Uberly Ewe said...

I am smiling really big over here!!!
I am glad you finally posted this...Love you my friend!!! I am hoping for a boy??? Do you have any thoughts?

The Girls and Dad B. said...

We are very excited! We will take what we get... really no preference! :O)

Mom2AB said...

YAY!!!!! I love you dear cousin/sister!! So super happy and excited for you! xoxoxoxo

Georges said...

Congrats! How exciting!