Khloe has finally mastered the potty training bit! She is doing great day and night! The first night that she didn't have an accident was quite cute. She woke up in the middle of the night to come sleep with mommy and daddy. I put her back in her bed and went back to bed myself. I couldn't fall asleep right away...Well across the living room, I saw the bathroom light go on. I waited to see what was going on, then I saw a little head with curlers run thru the hallway, then back again. I saw the light go on and off about 5 times and finally off. The next morning I asked Kelsey if she went to the bathroom in the middle of the night. She said it wasn't her, then Khloe piped up and said, "It was me, mommy!" I couldn't believe it! I checked her pull up to see if it was wet and sure enough it was dry! Khloe has mastered the whole potty thing! Yay!
I have to say that she wears a pull up at night, just in case, but she wears her panties over her pull up so she still feels like a "big girl"! Too cute!
This is the first time in over 8 years that I have not had to buy or change any diapers!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I am so jelous. I can not wait until my last is potty trained. Your girls are so big, and so cute.
Post a Comment