Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas day...

We had such a wonderful Christmas!
Not only did the girls get tons of presents
Craig and I got tons too!
(Thanks mom and dad!)
The girls got a Barbie car from Santa...
Khloe had to be the first to try it out!

Enjoying Grami and Papa on Christmas morning...

My bro, Carl, and I (love the glasses)!

The girls in their new princess shirts...
thanks Uncle Carl!


We went over the Grandma & Grandpa Benefiels...
to have more Christmas...
It was so great to have 7 of the 8 kids on Craig's side of the family there!
Khloe, Dallin, Kimber, Kyle and Kelsey
Grandma and Aunt Heidi
This is classic!
Kelsey is rockin' out on her new guitar and Khloe is dancin' with her!

The annual Bergmann family Christmas photo...

Carl, Mom, John and Tami
Christmas Day....
It was so fun to have my family here for Christmas.
This was the first Christmas in over 20 years that my mom, my brother and I were waking up on Christmas morning together!
I love my family so much and know that I am truly blessed!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: