Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lots of Posts to read...

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that I went crazy and posted a ton!
There are more posts than the ones that show on the first page.
Click on 'Older Posts' to see all of them.
Hope you have a lot of time on your hands, you're gonna need it
to get thru all of these...
I went a little crazy trying to fit everything in!
I seem to be on this once a month posting schedule right now, so
please bare with me!
Love to all!
Tami

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I LovE all the posts!!!!!!!!!!
It didn't take me all that long to get caught up. I have missed you and hanging out. I need to come see you in the next week to get a break from the kids, and my house. I am so tired of being cooped up in the house trying to entertain Bug and LadyBug.

Wendy and Gang said...

Hey Tam! All so fun and cute. Love your Christmas morning face...reminds me of many a sleepover!! Can you believe this winter???? We got over 2 feet...and now it's snowing again tonite. UGH!!! I hope you are staying toasty. Can't wait for school to start...the kids are goin stir crazy and driving us nuts!! I can't wait for summer!!! Love ya!