Saturday, March 29, 2008

A birthday party...

Kelsey went to her first birthday party for a little boy in her preschool class. She has been so excited for two weeks waiting for the big day. The party was to last 3 hours. When I dropped her off, I gave the mom my phone number in case Kelsey wanted to come home early. I had told Kelsey I was going to do that and that she could call me if she needed to. (I didn't know what to expect from her because afterall, it was her first party.) Well I got a phone call about 20 minutes before the party ended. Kelsey called to ask me to pick her up. When I got there, I asked the mom how everything went. She said it was great, Kelsey did great. She said that Kesley just decided that she was done and wanted me to come get her. Silly girl! She had a lot of fun though, which is the important thing!

Since Kimber is always the one going to birthday parties, she didn't know our little secret. When one of the girls gets to go to a birthday party, I take the other two for ice cream or a shake. Kimber was way excited when she asked where we were going. I told her that I've taken Kelsey and Khloe every time she goes to a birthday party. But I also told her that we don't talk about it in front of the person who got to go to the party, it's our secret... That is why she never knew that we went when she got to go to parties. We love our little secret!

No comments: