We had a great Easter despite half of us being sick! Tami was starting to get over a flu/cold thing she'd had going on for a couple of weeks. Craig and Khloe just caught it right before Easter. Kelsey had a touch of it come and go and come and go again. And Kimber was the only healthy one in the family! Khloe got to go on 1 of 4 Easter egg hunts. The first one we went to was a Yokes. Lots of little kids, kinda crazy... Then Kimber and Kelsey got to go to our Primary activity where they got to find some more eggs. They also went to our friends house for a "flash light" egg hunt. They had a blast at that. Then on Easter we went to grandma's, where they got to do an egg hunt inside her house, cuz it was raining outside. All in all, Easter was full of fun for those who were not sick!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Your little girls look so cute!!
oh they look so cute! I am sorry that Bug and I didn't make it to Yoks. I ran out of time and could not make it up north in time. I am glad that you guys were able to go. I know how they are crazy with all the kids. Bug only went to 2 this year.
Sounds like you had a great time.
Miss ya.
They are getting so big!
Isn't it awful when everyone is sick at once? It is a bad time of year for that. (=
Post a Comment