Saturday, March 15, 2008
Horton Hears A Who
I got to take Kimber and Kelsey to the movies. It was really cute, I highly recommend it. The girls did great. We went through 2 buckets of popcorn. I think Kimber thinks you have to continually eat popcorn throughout the entire movie! We went to an 8:30 showing and Kelsey barely hung on, but she made it to the end of the movie. It was fun to have a girls night out with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I thought that movie looked cute.
Have fun blogging. I love it. It's my online journal..
britta
I am so excited that you are blogging. Now we can keep up with each other. Hope you read mine too.
I think I want to see this movie but fear that Bug will not co-operate at the theater..so we might wait tell it comes out on video.
Tami,
It's so great that you have a blog!
I love seeing the pictures of the girls and you and Craig. Miss you!
Love, Gayle
Post a Comment