Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sick Again

Sick Again... Well our week hasn't been all that exciting, except that Kimber was sent home from school for coughing. I made her go to school the next day with cough drops, because it was just a cough. She wanted to go though because she was invited to a birthday party and I told her she could only go to the party if she went to school. She stayed at school all day, but told me later that she spent the afternoon in the nurses office. I asked her why they didn't call me to pick her up, she said she told them not too. (She didn't want to risk not going to the party.) She got to go to the birthday party for an hour. But on Wednesday I took her and Khloe to the doctor and they both have the flu. I thought it was just a bad cough. So Kimber was told to stay home from school for the week (it feels like spring break all over again, ugh). She loves it, cuz she feels pretty good and so she just thinks it's like a Saturday... I do make her do quiet activities, but you can only do that for so long... Khloe is kinda grouchy, she's actually sicker than Kimber and is on antibiotics. We just got over being sick for 3 weeks and yay, we get to do it again. (I sure hope none of the kids at the birthday party or at school get sick - but then again, that's probably where she got it from.) So mommy is on sick duty and hoping that it doesn't last long!

1 comment:

Dera said...

I'm sorry that you have been sick. I hope everybody gets feeling better soon. Miss ya.