Monday, June 23, 2008

First Ball Game of the Season...











Otto, the mascot...

Khloe and mommy....


Khloe, daddy, Kelsey & Kimber...

Craig's parents got season tickets to the Spokane Indians baseball games. So we took our little crew and went to the game! Craig and I thought we would only last a few innings, but the girls did great (as long as they got popcorn and soda) and we made it to the end of the game. The Indians won of course!

When Otto, the mascot, came out and danced in front of us on the field, Khloe didn't know what to think! So I told her that that was Otto and she quickly grabbed her sweater and put it over her head and face. I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "Otto, scarey!". But for the rest of the night she was ok with Otto as long as he was far away, she would point him out to us across the field and in the stands. One time she couldn't see him, so I told her Otto had to go potty. From then on, when she couldn't find him, she would say, "Otto go potty". It was quite funny! Overall, the baseball game was a hit and I think we will be going again this season!

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

How how fun!!!!! Bug is like that when he sees anyone dressed in costumes, like Clifford.

DJB said...

how fun! josh can't wait to start taking gavers. He's already taught him "take me out to the ballgame" it's the cutest thing! your girls are to cute!