Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jungle Night...

Mrs. Kristin & Kimber

Kimber, the Cheetah expert!
Kimber's first grade class had a presentation tonight. The theme was Jungle Animals. Each of the students chose an animal and worked on a report about that animal for the past month. Kimber's animal was the Cheetah, she is quite the expert now! The kids wore animal costumes and sang Jungle songs and then the room was set up so they could tell facts about their animal as you went by their desks. It was very informative. Kimber was so animated while they sang; she danced, she performed, she sang out! I had at least four different mom's come up to me and tell me that they had a hard time watching their own kids, because they couldn't stop watching Kimber "perform"! She really did do a GREAT job! I think Kelsey and Khloe's favorite part of the night was eating cookies after the program!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Where is the video of her performance?? I bet she is crazy fun like her mom! She looks cute all decked out in cheetah. I bet the family knows quite a bit more about cheetahs after this last month.

Georges said...

Hey Tammy and family-
I found your blog through Sarah's. It's so fun when I find people I know through other friends' blogs. You have one cute family! You can check out my blog to see pics of my little family too! Take Care, Tanya (Casabar)

Georges said...

Tami- So glad you checked out our blog. By the way, Cammy is still living in Hawaii and has been a cop for I think at least 10 years now. Maile is also living there with her family and my brother Matt is on the Big Island with his wife and little girl. We will be getting together next week on Kauai for a huge family reunion. It should be so much fun!!